Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"It's time to snuggle."


Welcome to 2011, y'all! I don't do resolutions (because I DO do guilt, and who needs more of that???) but I can promise that I'm going to do some amazing ish this year. Less talk, more blog!

This is Zach Galifianakis as The Snuggler on Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!

This is my poppet doll of Zach Galifianakis as The Snuggler on Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job! (Propers to Ghilie's Pretty Poppet pattern and The Poppet & Punkin A-long on Crafster.)

This is my sister snuggling my poppet doll of Zach Galifianakis as The Snuggler on Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!

This is the poppet I made for my mom (wearing a silk scarf to hide her shame) snuggling with Erl the dog.

This is a grainy cell phone pic of Douchie snuggling with my friend's sleepy daughter.

This is me snuggling with a greasy-faced Douchie on Xmas Eve. (Somebody got into the duck grease in the roasting pan.)

This is Pigeon snuggling with a ball of yarn while mommy learns to crochet.

This is Douchie's face snuggling the TV screen.

Can't you feel the love? Now go forth & snuggle!

2 comments:

  1. all of these pics are priceless. what a cozy christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they though? Haha ... I especially like the one of Douchie & the girlie. :D

    ReplyDelete